08/01/2016

On the workbench January 2016

An almost clean start, lots of clear space around my painting station, so it would have been off to a cracking start to the new year - except I've been clearing out my mother's house in preparation for her forthcoming move. In particular my late father's sheds which contained anything that might be of possibly use, I've already taken three car loads of steel to the tip so far!. On my return I intend to work on:-

  • Completing the Jacobite cavalry, which only need basing
  • Work on two units of WW2 Russian partisans, the Strelets winter and summer versions.
  • Plus a German police battalion to oppose them
  • Create a WW2 Russian Assault Engineer battalion.
  • Maybe start a battalion of Romanian infantry if I can gather together all the necessary heavy weapons

3 comments:

Pete. said...

Interesting- what will you use for the German polic Battalion Will?

Cheers,

Pete.

Fire at Will said...

They will be the Strelets set M086 Police Battalion

Pete. said...

Thanks Will- look forward to see how you do them.

Cheers,

Pete.