05/02/2014

On the workbench - February 2014

So after slacking for a couple of weeks it's time to focus. I had originally planned to get started on my US forces, but the non-appearance of the US heavy weapons has put that on hold. So the main emphasis will be on clearing the new stash and finishing off the left overs from January.


  • French in Egypt - Dromedary Corps
  • WW2 British desert - 2pdr portees
  • Egyptian infantry for the Sudan
  • Two US trucks, a radio truck and a 105mm Sherman
  • British Halftracks and Carriers for my Motor Battalion.
  • A pair of German trucks and some Kubelwagens that have been lying around
  • a pair of Russian BA6s to provide some balance

3 comments:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Looks like you've got your work cut out there Will. Best of luck.

Blaxkleric said...

Looking forward to those Dromedary Corps. French in Egypt is one of the few periods I've always resisted but you could tempt me. Keep up the inspirational work.

Sean said...

Some nice projects shaping up. I like the refurbish of your WW2 British. The Impetus game looked quite nice too.