13/01/2014

Plastic Soldier Company - WW2 British Infantry

So my first reworked British battalion needed to have the majority of it's figures replaced and these were the execellent hard plastic figures from The Plastic Soldier Company.

I had debated whether to upgrade from basic block painting as these figures would benefit from it, but I opted for consistency with the rest of the army

The remaining figures such as the Mortar crew are from HaT. I haven't rebased the 6pdr and crew as hopefully I'll be buying the new 6pdr and Loyd carrier sets from PSC at Vapnartak next month.

2 comments:

Archduke Piccolo said...

In my view the 'block painting' technique looks great on these figures. The result is a very attractive looking wargames company.

James said...

I too am holding off on getting more 6pdrs until the PSC set is released. I can't wait.